"Il n'y a pas de hors-texte", said the Derrida student to the four relay midgets who would soon race the camel. It was cool desert nighttime
at the track under spotlights and a quincunx Moon. "Ex luna scientia, etiam astris, from the moon comes knowledge, also to the stars", said another, a midget coach in a Puma windbreaker. No excuses whatever the outcome, yet modernist science cannot explain
such presence together in society or that of the Moon above any better than chaos theory, or the cat who had nine lives. Anaxagoras from the 5th century BC stated simply: "Everything has a natural explanation. Short people or tall people, whatever it be, and
the moon is not a god, but a great rock, and the sun a hot rock".
All the ideas about things or
what to have about them may not be related in cause and effect, not exactly anyway some would say; but one could say we still live in a world full of coincidence, and sometime responsibility; and the favored scenario today is the giant impactor hypothesis,
where it is said that approximately 4.5 billion years ago there was an indirect collision between Earth and an astronomical body the size of Mars, and the result was the creation of the Moon. Thus it is that the full Moon may remain so cool and clean
over however much garbage there is on Earth.
Before the impact theory became popular, George Darwin (1845-1912), son of Charles
Darwin, suggested that the Earth and Moon had once been one body, and that a molten Moon had been spun away from the Earth due to centrifugal forces. However, Darwin’s theoretical calculations could not resolve the mechanics required to trace the Moon
back to the Earth’s surface.
Dr. Reginald Daly of Harvard University first challenged Darwin’s theory in 1946, and in the 1970’s Dr. William K. Hartman and Donald
R. Davis began to popularize the great impact theory with updated planetary models. So from the 1980’s, more or less, planetary scientists have concluded that the Moon came into being about 4.5 billion years ago, when a Mars-sized object struck the earth
with a glancing blow, and created a disk of debris that reformed itself into the Moon.
However, if mathematics of the sphere and of rest and motion are fairly considered, all the
Copernican models from Darwin down to today are false and need to be deconstructed. If the 24 hour day and common sense physics, the Coriolis effect, the Foucault pendulum, and all interferometer
and aether drift tests were not enough to demonstrate the invalidity of Copernicanism, nine easy points about the Moon positively disprove such an unfounded idea.
1. It does not affect
the Earth’s tides. There is an extenisve and powerful neutral gravity zone between the Earth and the Moon. In fact, so-called gravity is neither a lateral nor a vertical force, and the Moon does not circle the Earth because of gravity. It circuits the
Earth from an extra-terrestrial momentum generated in its own sphere.
2. The Moon goes from East to West across the dome of the sky, orbiting the Earth clockwise when viewed from above the North
3. It orbits the Earth in an average of about 24 hours and 50 minutes every day.
4. It does not rotate ... and neither does the Earth.
5. When closer to Earth at perigee, it travels slower, not faster, than when further away at apogee.
6. It orbits the Earth within a distributed range of uniform curvature, as in a range of circles, one last vanishing step at a time, not a clumsy ellipse; and all long
exposure star trail photography demonstrates this as well.
7. The lunar aspects in conjunction
with the stars also indicate that the metaxological character and isometric panorama of the Earth are unique, and that the Earth is in and in between all signs of the ecliptic all the time. The Earth's position is the only one in all the signs all the time.
8. In the sky, the Moon has the same angular diameter as the Sun, 30 arcminutes, and the shadows of all eclipses fall to the East. The shadows of eclipses fall slowly and progress to the East without the
Earth ever turning or spinning away from underneath them.
9. The durational aspects and phases that it forms in alignment with the Sun and other planets and stars of the ecliptic
show that the Earth is not moving.